Well, I think it’s time to use more of the pumpkins we grew this year! This is a recipe for some rich, super-delicious cheesecakes…and you don’t have to fool with baking them. I’ve gotten RAVES from everybody that’s tried them so far! (They really ARE wonderful!!!)
I only had 5 small bowls so I had some left overs. I think it’ll make about 8-10 servings.
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
4 Tbls Butter, melted
1 Tbls Sugar
1 Tbls Packed Brown Sugar
1 (8oz) Package Cream Cheese, softened
1 (15oz) Can Pumpkin Puree (or 2 cups fresh)
3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 (3oz) Pkg Cheesecake-Flavored Instant Pudding Mix
1 (14oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (12oz) Tub Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
Additional whipped topping for garnish, if desired
Sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish, if desired
1. In a food processor, pulse graham crackers til they’re fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and sugars. Pulse to combine.
2. Spoon crust mixture into small dessert cups and pat gently into the bottom to form the crusts. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese til light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and beat til well combined, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the sweetened condensed milk.
4. Gently fold in the tub of thawed whipped topping, making sure it’s well incorporated.
5. Put the cheesecake mixture in the fridge to firm up for about an hour or so. Then, spoon the mixture into the bowls, on top of the crusts, Refrigerate til ready to serve.
6. When serving, if desired, top with a dollop of whipped cream (Those handy squirt cans work well!) and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
**RECIPE AND PHOTOS BY RENEE’S GOURMETS**