Oats (Part 2) Oat Flour Pancakes
Here’s part 2 in my Oats series. These nutritious pancakes’ texture is a lil different than the Bisquick ones I’m used to but they taste pretty amazing! And, they’re also easy!
Oat Flour Pancakes
1 3/4 Oat Flour
2 tsp Packed Brown Sugar
1 Tbls Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs, slightly beaten
1 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Tbls Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat griddle (or skillet) to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients, blending together with a whisk.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk remaining (wet) ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix or whisk til just combined.
5. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the hot griddle. Cook til pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip them over and continue to cook til they’re golden brown and spring back when touched lightly in the center with the spatula.
**RECIPE AND PHOTOS BY RENEE’S GOURMETS**